- P.O. Box 944 , South Wellfleet, MA 02663, USA
- 508 349-3007
Starting in 1958, the Paine family has offered a quiet relaxing place for people to come and connect with nature. Here in Wellfleet, the Cape narrows down to a finger of land with the bay to the west and the Atlantic to the east. Beautiful beaches are just minutes from your wooded campsite. We are located on a country road next to the Cape Cod National Seashore Forest. From Paine’s you can walk or bike on excellent trails through the National Seashore to the ocean.
Crystal clear kettle ponds are nearby for fresh water swimming. We care about you. Come camp with us. It could be one of the nicest things you’ll ever do for yourself.
Phone: 508 349-3007
Total Sites: 150
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
From Boston area take Route 3 South to the Sagamore Bridge. Take Route 6 East. From Western Mass take 495 South to the Bourne Bridge. Take Canal road off of rotary and follow to first set of lights. Take a right onto Route 6 East. Follow Route 6 approximately 45 miles to Wellfleet. Approximately 3/4 of a mile after the Marconi Beach traffic light, take a right onto Old County Road (Between Cape Cod Realty and Citgo Station). Follow Old County Road approx 3/4 of a mile and campground entrance will be on your right.
Reservations are highly recommended for July and August. Specific site requests require a stay of seven nights or longer. All others will be considered based on availability. One week minimum required in mid July through mid August. To make a reservation, print the reservation form, fill out completely and mail. A confirmation shall be sent in the mail.
1. Check-in time is between 1pm and 10pm. NO CHECK-INS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER THAT TIME 2. Everyone must register at office - including day guests prior to entering the campground. You will be given a car tag for each vehicle. This tag must be visible while in the campground. All day guests must leave by 8pm. 3. Each site can accommodate one family, one tent, and one vehicle. 4. Bicycle riders are to adhere to state helmet laws and stay on main roads while in the park. 5. Parents must accompany their young children to the restrooms. 6. No Dishwashing allowed in restrooms. 7. Please bring trash to the front of the camp. Do not leave your trash in the restrooms or in your site. Please help Wellfleet by recycling your glass, metal, and plastic in recycling area. 8. Campfires must have an adult present. Upon retiring for the evening or leaving site, fire must be extinguished. Cutting of any vegetation or burning of deadfall in the park will result in eviction with no refund. All fires must be out by 12am, no exceptions. 9. As we are a quiet family campground hours are enforced from 10pm to 7am. Please be considerate of other campers. Air Conditioners, generators, or loud radios are not allowed in the park.. Repeat offenders will be evicted without refund. 10. Checkout time is by 10:30 am no later. Late departures will result in a charge of $20.00. Please leave your site clean for next camper. 11. We are not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. 12. No Dogs Allowed.
- 11:03 PM EDT on April 26, 2017
- 1:00 AM EDT on April 27, 2017
- 11:04 PM EDT on April 26, 2017
- 9:00 AM EDT on April 27, 2017
Thursday 04/27/2017 20%
Cloudy skies with some morning fog. High 57F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 04/28/2017 70%
Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday 04/29/2017 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 59F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday 04/30/2017 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 49F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 05/01/2017 50%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.