- 1256 Lake Dr, Curwensville, PA 16833, USA
- 814 765-5734
Curwensville lake is located on Route 453 South in Curwensville, PA. Directions to our location are given below. With many activities such as boating, volleyball, hiking, fishing, camping and much more it is easy to see why Curwensville Lake is the family place to be.
Phone: 814 765-5734
Latitude/Longitude: 40.931946 , -78.535048
Total Sites: 50
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Off Exit 19 (Exit 120) I-80 Route 879 West. Then 879 West to Curwensville onto Route 453 South Watch for road signs OR Off Exit 18 (Exit 111) I-80 onto Route 153 South to 879 West to Curwensville onto Route 453 South Watch for road signs
To insure safety and enjoyment by all we ask that you follow these basic rules. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the rules stated please notify us by telephone at 1-800-326-9051. A complete list of the camping rules and regulations can be found by clicking
1. Dogs, cats and all other household pets are not permitted at the swimming or beach area. 2. Dogs and other pets must be leashed and under personal control at all times. 3. Excessive barking and disturbances will result in being asked to leave the campground and/or the recreation area. 4. Pet owners are responsible for the proper disposal of all pet waste.
1. Campers must park vehicles entirely on the gravel pad and/or asphalt. Motor vehicles must be licensed and operated only in designated roadways open to vehicular traffic. All-terrain vehicles are not permitted at the Curwensville Lake Recreation Area. Park only in designated parking areas. Parking along roadways and on the grass is prohibited. Loitering 1. Loitering is prohibited at the boat dock area and all other areas of the Lake. Public Property 1. The destruction, injury, defacement or removal of public property (vegetation, natural formations, signs, buildings, etc.) or the cutting of live plants or trees is prohibited. Only downed wood may be gathered for firewood. Lanterns are not to be hung on trees. 2. Items left unattended beyond 24 hours of departure will be impounded as abandoned property. Fires 1. Confine campfires to grills or fire rings. Do not leave fires unattended at any time and extinguish them before departing the campsite. 2. Gasoline and other fuel must be stored in fuel tanks (vehicle, vessel or equipment) or approved portable containers.
- 9:34 PM EST on February 23, 2018
- 7:00 PM EST on February 25, 2018
Saturday 02/24/2018 100%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Sunday 02/25/2018 80%
Cloudy. Periods of rain early. High 58F. SSE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday 02/26/2018 10%
Sunny. High 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 02/27/2018 0%
Generally sunny. High 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 02/28/2018 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.