- 2477 County Route 6, Hammond, NY 13646, USA
- (315) 375-6508
McLear’s Cottage Colony is a small family owned operation located on Black Lake in St. Lawrence County in northern New York. The first cottage was built in the early 20′s. From then till now, it has and will always be our hope to establish a personal first-name relationship with our guests. We strive to leave you with pleasant memories of a wonderful vacation.
We, the McLear’s, are grateful to our guests for their cooperation, honesty, and sportsmanship.
* McLear’s cottages and campgrounds are located away from the highway and near the water in a natural and picturesque setting. The lawns are spacious and well kept. The shore is shallow and free from hazards.
* At McLear’s, you will meet and associate with the kind of people that help to make an enjoyable vacation you will never forget.
* Try McLear’s once, and you will want to come back.
* For a relaxing vacation at McLear’s, there is no need for fancy clothes. Just wear your leisure attire. Bring your bathing suit, and fishing tackle, and you will be ready to relax and have fun.
Phone: (315) 375-6508
Fax: (315) 375-4113
Max RV Length: 40
Total Sites: 40
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Monday 01/23/2017 10%
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. High 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 01/24/2017 90%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High around 30F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Wednesday 01/25/2017 50%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Thursday 01/26/2017 40%
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Friday 01/27/2017 20%
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High near 30F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.