- 2477 County Route 6, Hammond, NY 13646, USA
- (315) 375-6508
McLear’s Cottage Colony is a small family owned operation located on Black Lake in St. Lawrence County in northern New York. The first cottage was built in the early 20′s. From then till now, it has and will always be our hope to establish a personal first-name relationship with our guests. We strive to leave you with pleasant memories of a wonderful vacation.
We, the McLear’s, are grateful to our guests for their cooperation, honesty, and sportsmanship.
* McLear’s cottages and campgrounds are located away from the highway and near the water in a natural and picturesque setting. The lawns are spacious and well kept. The shore is shallow and free from hazards.
* At McLear’s, you will meet and associate with the kind of people that help to make an enjoyable vacation you will never forget.
* Try McLear’s once, and you will want to come back.
* For a relaxing vacation at McLear’s, there is no need for fancy clothes. Just wear your leisure attire. Bring your bathing suit, and fishing tackle, and you will be ready to relax and have fun.
Phone: (315) 375-6508
Fax: (315) 375-4113
Max RV Length: 40
Total Sites: 40
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.