- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Monday 05/01/2017 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers this afternoon. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday 05/02/2017 40%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday 05/03/2017 10%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 05/04/2017 0%
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 05/05/2017 90%
Rain likely. High 52F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.