- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Friday 01/20/2017 10%
Mostly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 01/21/2017 10%
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 47F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 01/22/2017 40%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
Monday 01/23/2017 90%
Cloudy with a mixture of winter precipitation. High 32F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow and ice accumulations around one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday 01/24/2017 100%
Freezing rain in the morning...changing to rain. High near 35F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.