- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Tuesday 04/25/2017 90%
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday 04/26/2017 80%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday 04/27/2017 20%
Morning fog, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 04/28/2017 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 04/29/2017 20%
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.