- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
- 4:16 AM EDT on May 24, 2018
- 12:00 PM EDT on May 24, 2018
Thursday 05/24/2018 0%
Sunny. High 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 05/25/2018 0%
Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 05/26/2018 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday 05/27/2018 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 05/28/2018 30%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.