- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Saturday 09/24/2016 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Sunday 09/25/2016 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 09/26/2016 10%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 09/27/2016 90%
Rain ending early. Then remaining mainly cloudy. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday 09/28/2016 10%
Mostly sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.