- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Wednesday 03/22/2017 0%
Mainly clear. Lows overnight in the upper single digits.
Thursday 03/23/2017 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/24/2017 80%
Snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
Saturday 03/25/2017 60%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday 03/26/2017 40%
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High around 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.