- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors
Aerial View circa 1969
Campground and Store open from Mother’s Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
Self contained units are welcome by reservation up to NOV 15th!
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Sunday 12/04/2016 0%
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 12/05/2016 80%
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Tuesday 12/06/2016 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 39F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 12/07/2016 40%
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
Thursday 12/08/2016 60%
Occasional snow showers. High 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.