- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
The Seven Maples story..
Seven Maples is a small, friendly, family owned and operated campground. Nestled within the storybook village of Hancock, NH, the 40 year old campground is located on the site of the old B&M Keene to Boston Railroad. Seven Maples provides a clean and quiet camping experience for groups, couples, and families, in a rustic country setting. There is a nice balance of friendly seasonal, overnight, and group campers, each within their own neighborhoods.
Seven Maples offers a variety of campsites and hookups to accommodate every type of camping unit. The well landscaped campground has 2 modern bathhouses, a camp store, propane filling, and dump station. A combination of facilities, recreation and the region’s many eco-tourist attractions, make Seven Maples Campground a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Please join us this year and discover why our campers return year after year.
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors.
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
Camping Season: Mother's Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Friday 01/20/2017 10%
Mostly cloudy. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 01/21/2017 10%
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 48F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 01/22/2017 40%
A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers later in the day. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 01/23/2017 90%
Periods of mixed winter precipitation. High 32F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday 01/24/2017 90%
Freezing rain early...changing to rain in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.