- 24 Longview Rd., Hancock, NH 03449, USA
The Seven Maples story..
Seven Maples is a small, friendly, family owned and operated campground. Nestled within the storybook village of Hancock, NH, the 40 year old campground is located on the site of the old B&M Keene to Boston Railroad. Seven Maples provides a clean and quiet camping experience for groups, couples, and families, in a rustic country setting. There is a nice balance of friendly seasonal, overnight, and group campers, each within their own neighborhoods.
Seven Maples offers a variety of campsites and hookups to accommodate every type of camping unit. The well landscaped campground has 2 modern bathhouses, a camp store, propane filling, and dump station. A combination of facilities, recreation and the region’s many eco-tourist attractions, make Seven Maples Campground a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Please join us this year and discover why our campers return year after year.
* A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment
* Extensive recreational facilities.
* Special theme weekends
* On site services and supplies, including LP gas,
ice, wood, store, and dump station
* On site owners, with enforced quiet hours
* Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities
* Pop up campers for rent on site
* 1 and 2 person Kayak rentals
* Playgrounds, shuffleboard, half court basket ball
* Rec hall with video games and hang-out booths
* Crystal clear heated swimming pool
* Spring fed pond for, swimming, tubing, and fishing
* Great seasonal camping opportunities
* Our Campground Map has color photos of each site
* Please view our Discounted Camping fees for Internet visitors.
Latitude/Longitude: 42.984168 , -71.977915
Camping Season: Mother's Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekeend.
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Tuesday 03/20/2018 0%
Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/21/2018 40%
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Thursday 03/22/2018 30%
Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Friday 03/23/2018 20%
Cloudy skies. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 03/24/2018 20%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.