- 350 Haley Circle, Blairsville, GA 30512, USA
ake Nottely RV Park is located in the North Georgia mountain town of Blairsville, near the base of Georgia’s highest mountain, Brasstown Bald.
Nestled in the oaks along the banks of Lake Nottely, the park offers the serenity and peace of a mountainside view, the excitement of fishing from a lakeside location, and the convenience of close proximity to many North Georgia attractions, shopping, and festivals.
Our park offers seasonal leased lots (April through November), lakefront lots (private docks permitted), mountain and lake view lots, or wooded sites, along with weekend camping. At this time, all lakefront and most of the lake view lots are on long term lease.
Seasonal boat slips are available for rent, and the park features a beautiful, large pavilion with banquet, bathhouse, and laundry facilities.
We hope your visit to our website provides you with a glimpse of our special hideaway in the mountains!
Other Phone: 706-745-8806
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Latitude/Longitude: 34.8787 , -84.01135
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Lake Nottely RV Park is located 2.2 miles west of Blairsville, off of US Highway 515. Turn north on Kiutuestia Creek Road; we are 1.1 miles north on the right. GPS coordinates: 84° 00' 00'' 34° 52' 30''
To schedule reservations or for additional directions, feel free to contact us by phone, fax, or email. Chuck and Mary Lou Pentico, Managers - email@example.com
Quiet pets are welcome; however, they must be kept leashed. Please clean up after your pet, or use the Pet Walk Area.
1. Tents and pop-ups are not allowed. 2. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. 3. Please observe quiet hours - 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. 4. Keep a clean campsite. Trash needs to be tied, in plastic bags, and placed in the dump trailer by the pavilion. No clothes lines or drying racks allowed except under awning and only for towels and swim suits. No hanging of clothes on or around units. 5. Quiet pets are welcome; however, they must be kept leashed. Please clean up after your pet, or use the Pet Walk Area. 6. Campfires are allowed by adults, only with caution and in a suitable rock ring. 7. Smokers are expected to dispose of all smoking material properly, not on the ground. 8. No fireworks or firearms are permitted in the Park. 9. No skates, skateboards, or children's big wheels are allowed in the Park. 10. Shoes or thongs must be worn to and from the bathroom for health and safety reasons. Men must wear shirts unless at lakeside. 11. Speed limit is 10 MPH. Motor bikes over 80cc are considered vehicles and must be used for entering and leaving the Park only. Operators of any motorized vehicle must be an adult with a valid operator's license. 12. Confine all equipment and vehicles to your assigned sites. 13. All walking or driving must be on the existing roads. Do not walk or drive through the campsites of others. 14. Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times. 15. No refunds due to early departure. 16. The Management reserves the right to ask offenders to vacate without refund. Management/Owners are not responsible for any recreational vehicle or any other personal property which may remain therein; nor for accidents, injury to residents or guests; fire, theft, or loss of valuables in or around unit on in the Park.
No refunds due to early departure.
- 2:58 PM EDT on April 22, 2018
- 2:00 PM EDT on April 23, 2018
- 2:58 PM EDT on April 22, 2018
- 7:00 AM EDT on April 23, 2018
Sunday 04/22/2018 100%
Cloudy with rain. Lows overnight in the low 50s.
Monday 04/23/2018 90%
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday 04/24/2018 70%
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday 04/25/2018 20%
Considerable cloudiness. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 04/26/2018 50%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tell your friends
Mostly Annual Leases
July 29, 2009
Over 90 % of the sites are annual leases and once there it is easy to understand why. In fact we stayed for 6 nights and have leased a sitefor the coming year.
Park is adult oriented, no pool or playground, the sites and the wooded grounds combined with mountain views and lake access provide peaceful and screne setting.
Children and pets are more than welcome and within two miles of the Park is a community park with pool, playground,tennis courts, ball fields and walking trails.
Managers are very much guest oriented and will do all they can to make your stay enjoyable.
Please login to add your review.