- 1155 W Riley Thompson Road, Muskegon, MI 49445, USA
Conveniently located across the street from Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park between the lakefront towns of Muskegon and Whitehall. You and your family can enjoy Lake Michigan beaches, boating, fishing, golf, summer festivals, museums and amusement park thrills.
Duck Creek RV Resort features all of the amenities of a first class resort, including: a clubhouse, heated pool and spa with toddler wading area, basketball/shuffleboard courts, elaborate playground, paved roads/sites, and lush landscaping.
Max RV Length: 45
Max Amps: 50
Check-in Time: 3pm
Check-out Time: 2pm
Total Sites: 157
Camping Season: May 1st to October 25th
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
US 31 to exit 121 (Russell Road), north 1 mile to traffic signal (Riley Thompson Road), west 1.5 miles to resort
# Stays of 3 nights or less must be paid in full at the time of reservation. # Stays of 4 nights or more require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
1. Pets should be contained on your site. Please do not allow your pets to visit other sites. 2. Pets should be on a six foot leash or shorter when being walked around the resort. 3. Excessive barking, growling, and any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If your pet is not under control, you may be asked to leave the resort. 4. Pets are not allowed in buildings or the pool area. 5. Please do not tie your pets to resort property. Also, do not use any type of in ground stake to secure your pet. 6. Please clean up and properly dispose of all pet waste. 7. Proof of rabies vaccination or a valid dog license must be presented for each dog upon check in. 8. If you are leaving your pet in your RV, please provide the office a cell phone number so we may contact you if necessary.
# Cancellations made more than 14 days in advance full refund minus $10 service fee # Cancellations made 14 days or less in advance no refund will be given
- 6:55 AM EST on February 20, 2018
- 6:45 AM EST on February 22, 2018
- 9:47 PM EST on February 19, 2018
- 1:00 PM EST on February 24, 2018
Tuesday 02/20/2018 100%
Rain. High 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday 02/21/2018 10%
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 02/22/2018 0%
Cloudy skies. High 41F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 02/23/2018 60%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 02/24/2018 20%
Partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tell your friends
Please login to add your review.