- 1248 Cross Hill Road, Vassalboro, ME 04989, USA
- (207) 923-3000
Green Valley is a family campground located 10 miles from Waterville and Augusta, 35 miles from the coast, in a peaceful setting situated on beautiful Webber Lake. We have a swimming area and boat docks available for water lovers.
Have your own boat? No problem. We have dock space available.
Want to rent a boat? No problem there either. We have boats, canoes, paddle boats and outboards available too.
Phone: (207) 923-3000
Max RV Length: 40
Max Amps: 50
Check-in Time: 2.00 PM
Check-out Time: 12.00 PM
Total Sites: 85
Camping Season: 15 May - 30 Sep
- swimming pool
- lp gas
- modem connection
- sewer hookups
- other swimming
- cable tv
- dump station
- recreation hall
- group area
- phone hookups
Driving Directions from north or south: Take Interstate 95 North/South to exit 109 (formerly exit 30) (Augusta). Follow WESTERN AVE/US-202/ME-17 east to the traffic circle. Enter circle & take 2nd exit from traffic circle onto US-202 E/ME-17 N/US-201 N Enter circle & take 3rd exit from next traffic circle onto ME-100 E/US-201 N Follow US-201 N to approximately 6.3 miles to Webber Pond Rd. Follow Signs to Green Valley Campground from west: Follow WESTERN AVE/US-202 East to the traffic circle. Enter circle & take 2nd exit from traffic circle onto US-202 E/ME-17 N/US-201 N Enter circle & take 3rd exit from next traffic circle onto ME-100 E/US-201 N Follow US-201 N to approximately 6.3 miles to Webber Pond Rd. Follow Signs to Green Valley Campground from east: Take Route 3 West to Stone Rd. Turn Right onto Stone Rd. and follow signs to Green Valley Campground
Early Check In & Late Check Out $2.00/hour. Subject to Availability.
* Maintain a neat and sanitary campsite. * Alcoholic beverages consumed at campsite only, and in moderation. * CAMPER PETS ARE WELCOME PROVIDING THEY ARE WELL MANNERED AND REMAIN ON A LEASH OUTDOORS. DROPPINGS NEED TO BE SCOOPED IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT LEAVE PETS UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SWIM AREA OR PLAYGROUND. GUEST PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. * Camp fires in fireplaces only. All fires to be small and attended. Do not relocate fireplace without consent from the office. All fires are to be put out by 11:00pm using water. * Do not dig anywhere in the campground. * Do not cut trees, branches or roots. Do not attach ropes to or drive nails into trees. * Do not leave a minor(s) (under 16) in campground without a sponsor. Let office know who sponsor will be. * QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10:30PM TO 8:00AM. ABSOLUTE QUIETS MAINTAINED. NO RADIOS OR OTHER NOISE TOLERATED. INSURE COMPLIANCE BY ALL CAMPERS AND PETS. * Guests must be sponsored by an adult registered camper who is present in the campground. The guest must register at the office upon arrival and departure. Guest fees must be paid upon arrival. Guest vehicles are to be parked in the parking lot unless specified by owners. Failure to do so may result in extra fees to the camper being visited. * No swimming before 8:00am or after sunset. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Do Not: * Swim off or near the boat docks * Throw debris, rocks, etc., in the lake * Fish in the swimming area * All minors (under 16) must be supervised in the swimming area * Boat, fish, or water-ski from or near the swim float * Use flotation rafts, mattresses, inside the roped area * Maximum speed for all vehicles in the campground-- 5 m.p.h. Motorcycles, motor bikes, and mopeds to be ridden to and from the campsite only. All motorized vehicles driven in the campground must be currently licensed.
3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children(15 & under); 1 Camping Shelter; Water; electric (15 & 30amp) (Monthly R.V.'s- Metered, Electric 30amp)
If reservations are not cancelled 14 days in advance you will be charged for one night. This includes Bungalow Rentals. No shows will be charged the full amount.
- 3:33 AM EST on January 16, 2018
- 7:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
- 10:03 PM EST on January 15, 2018
- 4:00 PM EST on January 16, 2018
Tuesday 01/16/2018 0%
Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny this afternoon. High 26F. N winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 01/17/2018 100%
Periods of snow. High 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
Thursday 01/18/2018 10%
Sunshine. High around 30F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/19/2018 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 35F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/20/2018 10%
Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tell your friends
|Insects and Bugs:|
Unless you are a seasonal/repeat camper you are treated like a second class citizen. The rules only apply to tenters
March 4, 2008
Please login to add your review.