A lady was electrocuted in the shower on May 13th. We were scared to take a shower after that. Some of the sites are all mud. They placed us on one and all of our shoes were ruined. We woke up with our camper completely surrounded by mud and water. We told the front desk we couldn't take anymore we had to leave and they told the owner. I called him later to see if we could get our money back since we only lasted 12 hours. He said no refunds no matter what and he's sorry we left because they had a great day while we were gone. He is a horrible manager and this campground is bad.